• The group rate is $5.30 per person
• One complimentary admission per 10 paid visitors
• Complimentary admission for tour guide and driver
• Reserved motorcoach parking
• Recommended length of tour is 1 to 1 ½ hours
• Completely accessible (plus one wheelchair available)
• Signage in French & English
• Museum Shop has themed souvenirs, gifts, books and toys
• Promotional material available
All motorcoach tours are given a step-on welcome before passengers disembark at the main entrance. Pre-booked groups can choose a guided tour or be self-directed.
Tourist information is available on site. Outside there is a patio, picnic area and a walking trail. Special optional “brown bag lunch” workers lunch program, includes beverage, fruit, sandwich on home style bread and fresh baked cookie,(pre-booking required, call for details). Motels and shopping are nearby.
To book a tour contact:
Marketing Services Officer